4 Days Honeymoon Tour To Swat, Kalam & Malam Jabbafrom
It is a place of great natural beauty and is popular with tourists. So we wish that you should get the 4 Days Tour To Swat Valley offers and Enjoy the beautiful sight of Swat with North Voyagers. It was a princely state until it was dissolved in 1969, ethnic Afghans/Pashtuns were entirely populated in this valley. The main language spoken in the valley is Pashto/Pakhto. With high mountains, green meadows, and clear lakes.
4 Days Tour To Swat Valley brought to you by North Voyagers. As you know swat is a valley and an administrative district in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province. And it is close to the Afghan-Pakistan border. The capital of Swat is Saidu Sharif, but the main town in the Swat valley is Mingora.
This is what you are planning for this summer? Swat is Also known as Switzerland of Pakistan. Once you get there you will witness the beauty of lush green fields, lakes, jungles, and beautiful water stream all along with you the moment you enter Swat valley. In Swat, you can enjoy/eat Trout fish.
Once you get to Swat, you can plan further either to go to Kalam or Malam Jabba. But this will be a pain in the neck, so I would suggest you plan your 4 Days Tour To Swat Valley before you leave your hometown.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily, Guided Tours, Jungle, Trekking
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
DURATION OF TOUR:
3 nights 4 days
PLACES TO BE COVERED:
Mohodand Lake Near Kalam | Malam Jabba| Sawat Kalam | Shahi Bagh
50 % advance payment is required in order to proceed with confirmation of services, minimum 4-5 days before the tour.
50 % balance payable before commencement of the tour.
The amount will be deducted for non-refundable advance paid for Hotels and Transportation services.
Any sunk cost not mentioned above will be deducted.
The refund amount will be processed in 7-10 working days.
THINGS TO BRING:
Jacket / Shawl
Plan can be a little altered due to weather or political conditions.
- Private Transport (Toyota Corolla GLI 18-19 model)
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation (1 Room)
- Daily Breakfast
- 4×4 for Mahudand Lake (5 door Parado)
- 4×4 for Shahi Bagh (5 door Parado)
- Driver Food and Accommodation
- All tolls and taxes
- Personal nature expenses
- Entry tickets
- Any item not mentioned in the services inclusive section
- Departure from Islamabad for Malam Jabba 5:00 am
- Travel on Swat Motorway
- Enjoy majestic scenery of newly built highway
- Arrival at Malam Jabba
- Photography & Sightseeing
- Drive to Fiza Ghat
- Overnight stay at Swat
- Drive to Kalam
- Transfer to 4×4 for an amazing jeep safari to famous Mahudand Lake.
- Stopovers on the way at Ushu forest, Mataltan waterfall, and Paloga village
- Sightseeing at majestic Mahudand Lake
- Drive back to Kalam and transfer to hotel.
- Overnight stay at Kalam
- Transfer to 4×4 for another amazing jeep safari to majestically beautiful Shahi Bagh
- Shahi Bagh offers a unique landscape to the visitors
- Travel through beautiful Gabral Valley while doing stopovers at beautiful spots
- Explore Shahi Bagh and drive back to Kalam till evening
- Overnight stay at Kalam
- Visit the historical mosque of Kalam
- Visit Local Market
- Departure for Islamabad
- Stopovers on the way
- Arrival in Islamabad
- End of services
|Standard||Swat: Hotel Hilton Palace Kalam: Hotel Holiday Resort / Diamond Hill||*|
|Deluxe||Swat: Shelton Rezidor / Rock City Kalam: Hotel Greens, Kalam / Hotel Honeymoon 8,9,10||6000|
|Deluxe Plus||Swat: Swat Sarena (standard room) / Swat Palace (dlx room) Kalam: Hotel Greens, Kalam||10000|
*included in regular package price
Starting from Lahore will increase price by Rs.11000/-
You can make a booking through Bank/Jazz Cash.
Due to the nature of the trip or activity you are selecting, we require payment upfront and in advance.
Unfortunately, this is not an option since our tour operators invest resources according to the number of people who have confirmed their spots in any particular activity, and therefore payment must be made at the time of booking via any of the payment options listed.
24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
3 days or more– 50% cancellation charges does apply.
7 days or more – 30% cancellation charges does apply.
In the case of refund, Company will make the refund within 6 working days